Enter legal issue and location
- Karen Harless Abrams (Senior Vice President)
100 East Federal Youngstown, OH 44503
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (Main Office) 249 Fifth Avenue, One PNC Plaza Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (412) 762-2000
PNC 110 West Berry St. Fort Wayne, IN 46802 (260) 461-7110
PNC 405 Madison Avenue Toledo, OH 43604 (419) 259-6719
PNC 301 East Main Street Lexington, KY 40507 (859) 281-5208
PNC Wealth Management 312 W RT 38 and East Gate Dr Moorestown, NJ 08056
PNC 1600 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 585-1166
PNC 1900 East Ninth Street Cleveland, OH 44114
PNC 1 Cascade Plaza Akron, OH 44308 (330) 375-8608
PNC 6 N. Main Street Dayton, OH 45412 (937) 226-2138
PNC 101 South Fifth Street Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 581-3269
PNC 101 West Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46255 (317) 267-7252
PNC 620 Liberty Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (412) 768-8067
PNC Hawthorn and Wealth Management 231 Royal Palm Way Palm Beach, FL 33480 (561) 650-1109
PNC Mortgage Insurance Claims 3232 Newmark Drive Miamisburg, OH 45342 (800) 822-5626
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.