Enter legal issue and location
- Sanford Neil Feman (Attorney)
3000 Minuteman Road Andover, MA 01810- 1099
Royal Philips Electronics (Main Office) Amstelplein 2 Breitner Center P.O. Box 77900 1070 MX Amsterdam , Netherlands +3120 59 77777
Royal Philips Electronics - Philips Consumer Lifestyle (Main Office) 1600 Summer St. Stamford, CT 06905
Royal Philips Electronics - Philips Healthcare (Branch Office) 1010 Murry Ridge Lane Murrysville, PA 15668 (724) 387-5200
Royal Philips Electronics - Philips Research North America (Main Office) 345 Scarborough Road Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510 (914) 945-6000
Royal Philips Electronics - Respironics, Inc. (Main Office) 1010 Murry Ridge Lane Murrysville, PA 15668 - 8525 (724) 387-5200
Royal Philips Electronics - Philips Solid-State Lighting Solutions, Inc. (Main Office) 3 Burlington Woods Drive 4th Floor Burlington, MA 01803 (617) 423-9999
Royal Philips Electronics - Philips Healthcare (Branch Office) 22100 Bothell Everett Highway Bothell, WA 98021 - 8431
Philips 595 Miner Road Highland Heights, OH 44143 (440) 483-1111
Royal Philips Electronics - Philips Healthcare (France) (Main Office) 33, rue de Verdun - BP 313 92150 Suresnes CEDEX , France +33 (0)220.127.116.11.82
Royal Philips Electronics - Philips Electronics Ltd. (Canada) (Main Office) 281 Hillmount Road L6C2S3 Markham, ON , Canada
Royal Philips Electronics - Philips Healthcare (Netherlands) (Main Office) P.O. Box 10.000 5680 DA Best , Netherlands
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.