Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Enter legal issue and location

The Schwab Law Firm - Houma, LA

7847 W. Main St. Houma, LA 70360

Learn More

Updated: 08/17/2021

Houma Divorce and Community Property Law Firm

About The Schwab Law Firm

Practice Areas

  • Divorce and Community Property
  • Child Custody
  • Child Support and Spousal Support
  • Adoption
  • Wills and Succession




  • Mindy Angelle, Danna Schwab's paralegal


Accepts Credit Cards

Office Information


7847 W. Main St. Houma, LA 70360


  • 985-868-1345

When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.

Map Location

Google Map

How do I choose a lawyer?

Consider the following:

Comfort Level
- Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?

- How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?

- How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?

- Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?

Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?

Here are a few to get you started:

  • How long have you been in practice?
  • How many cases like mine have you handled?
  • How often do you settle cases out of court?
  • What are your fees and costs?
  • What are the next steps?

Want to check lawyer discipline?

It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:

  • Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
  • Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
  • Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.

Find a Lawyer

More Options