Enter legal issue and location
Vista Estate and Trust Litigation Law Firm
Our firm's goal to provide personal service to our clients and let them know that they are not just another number. We release that the cases we handle often are emotionally charged as it involves extended family members. we seek to guide our clients through that process and aggressively represent them in the proceedings. we handled these type of matter since the 1980s and are extremely familiar with the type of matters we handle and usually the attorneys who represent the opposing parties.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About The Law Offices of Jeffrey T. Vanderveen
Previous Law Firm Name
- Jeffrey T. Vanderveen
- Williams Vanderveen Singleton & Nenney
- Estate and Trust Litigation 50%
- Estate and Trust Administration 15%
- Estate Planning 15%
- Conservatorship and Guardianship Matters 10%
- Business Matters 10%
Classes and Seminars
- Small and Medium Estates, CEB, 2010 - 2011
- Estate Planning And Probate, UCI Legal Assistance Program, 1990 - 1999
- Judy Thompson, Legal Assistant
- Lori Vanderveen, Office Administrator
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Melrose Law Center380 South Melrose DriveSuite 300 Vista, CA 92081
The Law Offices of Jeffrey T. Vanderveen 27201 Puerta Real Suite 300 Mission Viejo, CA 92691 866-482-5848
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.