Enter legal issue and location
Chandler Auto Accidents Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
2175 N. Alma School RdSuite B-107 Chandler, AZ 85224
Wattel & York 2942 N. 24th Street Suite 114-668 Phoenix, AZ 85016 480-222-2020
Wattel & York 4901 W. Glendale Avenue Glendale, AZ 85301 480-222-2020
Wattel & York 2524 West Ruthrauff Road Suite 216 Tucson, AZ 85705 480-222-2020
Wattel & York 1102 S. 4th Avenue Yuma, AZ 85364 480-222-2020
Wattel & York 260 Newport Center Drive Suite 100 Newport Beach, CA 92660 480-222-2020
Wattel & York 6314 19th Street West Suite 15 Fircrest, WA 98466 480-222-2020
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.