Enter legal issue and location
299 Park Avenue New York, NY 10171
UBS AG (Main Office) Bahnhofstr. 45 P.O. Box CH-8098 Zurich , Switzerland +41-44-234 11 11
UBS AG - UBS Bank USA (Main Office) 299 South Main Street, Suite 2275 Salt Lake City, UT 84111
UBS 677 Washington Boulevard Stamford, CT 06901 (203) 719-3000
UBS Wealth Management 1285 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10019 (212) 713-2000
UBS AG - UBS Financial Services Inc. (Main Office) 1000 Harbor Boulevard Weehawken, NJ 07086 (201) 352-3000
UBS AG - UBS Wealth Management (Branch Office) The Harmuth Calabro Group 1 Tech Drive Suite 205 Andover, MA 01810 (978) 975-1100
UBS AG - UBS Financial Services Inc. (Branch Office) 225 Broadhollow Road Melville, NY 11747 (631) 420-0300
UBS AG - UBS Financial Services Inc. (Branch Office) 30050 Chagrin Boulevard Suite 200 Pepper Pike, OH 44124 (216) 910-1001
UBS 1 Finsbury Avenue London EC2M 2PP , United Kingdom +44-20-7567 8000
UBS AG - UBS Securities Asia Limited (China) (Main Office) Beijing Representative Office 11/F Winland International Finance Center No.7 Finance Street, Xicheng District Beijing 100034 , China +86-10-6505 0088
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.