Enter legal issue and location
Lincoln Truck Accidents Law Firm
We handle workers' compensation claims of all kinds. Because our founding lawyer, Tony Brock, is heavily involved in the trucking industry, we frequently represent injured truckers and have even published a book on truck driver workers' compensation claims. Much of our work in this area involves truck wrecks, motorcycle crashes and other auto accidents. Our knowledge of the inner workings of the trucking industry often proves beneficial in these cases as well, and founder Tony Brock is also an avid motorcyclist, so we have a commitment to protecting our fellow motorcycle riders who have been hurt by negligent drivers."
About Brock Law Offices
Previous Law Firm Name
- Brock Law Offices P.C. L.L.O.
- Truck Accidents
- Truckers Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
Offers Free Initial Consultation
930 N. 70th St. Lincoln, NE 68505
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.