Spotsylvania Family Law Firm
We represent people in a wide range of legal areas. We handle all family law issues, from divorce to child custody and property division. We also help people who have been charged with a crime build a strong criminal defense. In addition, we handle a variety of civil litigation matters, from contract disputes to matters involving construction defects. When you retain our services, our attorney will personally handle every aspect of your case, never passing the work onto a paralegal or an associate.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.