Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Family Law Lawyer
About Marie A. Lamolinara
Current Employment Position(s)
- Family Law
- California, 2003
Specialties and Certifications
- Minor's Counsel
- Association of Trial Lawyers, Member, 2003 - Present
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section (Member)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section (Member)
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California, December, 2002
Honors: Southwestern Moot Court Honors Program, Member, 2001
Honors: First-Place Regional Team and Individual Recipient, Best Oralist Award, Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Competition Final Rounds
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, 1997
Honors: Dean’s List Commendations, 1995 and 1996
Accepts Credit Cards
- “Strategic decisions to minimize risks in domestic violence actions,” Co-Author, Daily Journal, June 19, 2019
10100 Santa Monica Blvd.Suite 1425 Los Angeles, CA 90067- 4149
Other Sources of Feedback About Marie A. Lamolinara
Included on the 2012 Southern California list
- 2011 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2008 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- Southern California Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” 2008–2012
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.