Enter legal issue and location
Glendora Family Law and Divorce Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About LAW OFFICES OF DUANE P. BOOTH
- Family Law and Divorce
- Legal Separation
- Spousal Property Transfer
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support and Spousal Support
- Child Support Arrears
- Child Welfare and Children's Rights
- Grandparents' Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Trust and Probate Administration
- Will Contests
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
Classes and Seminars
- Instructor, Business Statistics, University of La Verne, 1986 - 1988
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
2001 E Financial WaySuite 101 Glendora, CA 91741
Monday through Friday, available by appointment only
- (909) 888-7897
Law Offices of Duane P. Booth (Main Office) 555 North D Street Suite 110 San Bernardino, CA 92401 - 1317 (866) 776-7608
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.