Enter legal issue and location
- James Lovett Harper Jr. (Attorney)
Investors Way Norwood, MA 02062
- (857) 362-2001
Marsh & McLennan Companies (Main Office) 1166 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036 (212) 345-5000
Marsh & McLennan Companies - Mercer LLC (Branch Office) 4695 MacArthur Court Suite 600 Newport Beach, CA 92660 (949) 222-1300
Marsh & McLennan Companies - Marsh Inc. (Branch Office) 3560 Lenox Road Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 995-3000
Marsh & McLennan Companies - Mercer LLC (Branch Office) 111 SW Columbia Street Suite 500 Portland, OR 97201 (503) 273-5900
Marsh & McLennan Companies - Marsh Inc. (Branch Office) 345 California Street Suite 1300 San Francisco, CA 94104 (415) 743-8000
Marsh & McLennan Companies - Marsh Inc. (Main Office) 1166 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036 - 2774 (212) 345-6000
Marsh & McLennan Companies - Mercer LLC (Canada) (Branch Office) 1981 McGill College Avenue Suite 800 Montreal, PQ H3A 3T5 , Canada +1 514 285 1802
Marsh & McLennan Companies - Mercer LLC (Canada) (Main Office) 161 Bay Street P.O. Box 501 Toronto, ON M5J 2S5 , Canada +1 416 868 2000
Marsh & McLennan Companies - Mercer LLC (Canada) (Branch Office) 550 Burrard Street Suite 900 Vancouver, BC V6C 3S8 , Canada +1 604 683 6761
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.