Enter legal issue and location
Lawrenceville Legal Malpractice Lawyer
About William Brent Ney
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases I often handle.
- Legal Malpractice
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- State Bar of Georgia (Professional Liability, Litigation and Family Law Sections), Atlanta Lawyer’s Club, Metro-Atlanta Chamber of Commerce (Member)
- Multi-Year Super Lawyer Designation (Member)
- Multi-Year Super Lawyer Rising Star Designation (Member)
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, 1999
- The Ohio State University, 1995
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Accepts Credit Cards
265 South Culver Street Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Other Sources of Feedback About William Brent Ney
Included on the 2024 Georgia list
- 2009 Georgia Super Lawyers list
- 2007 Georgia Super Lawyers list
- Multi-Year Super Lawyer Designation
- Multi-Year Super Lawyer Rising Star Designation
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.