Seattle Divorce for Men Lawyer
Rick is a founder and Managing Partner of Goldberg Jones. He continues to provide a level of “hands on” support that is invaluable to each office. His personal integrity and professional ethic largely influence who we hire and how we practice law. One can certainly see Rick’s stamp on nearly every aspect of Goldberg Jones.
“I am beyond proud of the solid reputation we have earned in the courts as well as with other family law attorneys. We focus our representation on husbands and fathers and do so aggressively and smartly”, says Rick. It’s not easy being a man facing divorce, which is why you need someone on your side to protect your rights. “Our clients desire to be treated fairly in the process. They don’t want to cause harm, only to be protected from harm. At Goldberg Jones, we believe that is not too much to ask.”
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.