Enter legal issue and location
Rockville Administrative Law Firm
- Family law and divorce
- Criminal defense
- Personal injury
When you retain me to assist you with your legal challenge, you will gain the benefit of my extensive knowledge and experience. I will sit with you and discuss your options in order to help you make the best-informed decisions regarding your matter, all the while treating you and your loved ones with the care and respect you deserve.
A passionate attorney, I will zealously pursue the most favorable outcome on your behalf, and you can trust that I will do all I can to increase your chances of obtaining the goals you seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Whether negotiating fair and just settlements or fighting on your behalf in court, I am fully committed to your needs, and I promise to protect your rights and interests during all legal proceedings.
As a result of my success as well as my unwavering dedication to those I serve, I have earned many accolades from my peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from my satisfied clients. To find out more about how I may best assist you during this difficult and uncertain time in your life, you can contact Debra L. Ackerman, Esq., and take advantage of my law firm's free initial consultation.
About Debra L. Ackerman, Esq.
- Administrative Law
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
401 East Jefferson StreetSuite 208 Rockville, MD 20850- 2617
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.