Enter legal issue and location
- Anthony J. Marino (Vice President, Corporate Counsel & Secretary)
100 Oakview Drive Trumbull, CT 06611
Canon Inc. (Main Office) 30-2, Shimomaruko 3-chome, Ohta-ku Tokyo 146-8501 , Japan (81)3-3758-2111
Canon Inc. - Canon U.S.A., Inc. (Main Office) One Canon Park Melville, NY 11747 (516) 328-5000
Canon Inc. - Canon Development Americas, Inc. (Main Office) 15975 Alton Parkway Irvine, CA 92618 (949) 932-3100
Canon Inc. - Oce N.V. - Oce North America (Branch Office) 5450 North Cumberland Avenue Chicago, IL 60656 (800) 714-4427
Canon Inc. - Oce N.V. - Oce Business Services (Branch Office) 460 West 34 Street, 6th Floor New York, NY 10001 - 2320 (212) 502-2100
Canon Inc. - Oce N.V. (Main Office) P.O. Box 101 5900 MA Venlo St. Urbanusweg 43 5914 CA Venlo , Netherlands +(31) 77 359 2803
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.