Enter legal issue and location
Harker Heights Family Law Firm
Our firm is ready and able to meet your legal needs. You can feel confident that the Law Office of Keiko Griffin will work together to provide you with outstanding legal representation. We understand the hardships you may be experiencing, whether it be divorce or facing criminal charges; and we are anxious to resolve your legal matters. This law firm has provided excellent legal services in the Central Texas area and we are fully prepared to handle your needs.
About Law Office of Keiko Griffin, PLLC
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Attorney General Cases
- Child Protective Service
- CPS Appeals
- Recipient, Charles Alan Wright Scholarship
Accepts Credit Cards
100 West Central Texas Expressway Suite 300 Harker Heights, TX 76548- 2548
Law Office of Keiko Griffin, PLLC 505 W. 14th Street Austin, TX 78701 512-256-0780
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.