Enter legal issue and location
Hartford Construction & Public Contracts Law Firm
- Noble F. Allen (Partner)
- Jomarie T. Andrews (Partner)
- Thomas P. Banas (Associate)
- William W. . Bouton III (Partner)
- Jared Cohane (Partner)
- Luke R. Conrad (Partner)
- Timothy T. Corey (Partner)
- David A. DeBassio (Partner)
- John F. Droney (Partner)
- William S. Fish Jr. (Partner)
- Kaitlin M. Humble (Associate)
- Daniel E. Kleinman (Partner)
- Kelsie C. Leon (Associate)
- Antonino M. Leone (Partner)
- Robert B. Levine (Partner)
- Sarah M. Lombard (Partner)
- Thomas S. Marrion (Partner)
- Peter J. Martin (Partner)
- Alexa T. Millinger (Associate)
- Jeffrey J. Mirman (Partner)
- Diane Rojas Muller (Associate)
- Lisa Catarino Riccio (Partner)
- Sara J. Stankus (Associate)
- David J. Wiese (Partner)
- Lisa A. Zaccardelli (Partner)
- C. Robert Zelinger (Partner)
- Allen M. Even (Associate)
- Thomas J. Farrell (Counsel)
- Diane E. Rojas (Associate)
20 Church Street Hartford, CT 06103
- (860) 278-3802
Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP 1177 Avenue of the Americas 5th Floor New York, NY 10036 (212) 313-4500
Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP 222 West Adams Street Suite 2200 Chicago, IL 60606 (312) 894-7300
Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP 650 Elm Street Manchester, NH 03101 (603) 225-4334
Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP 30 South Pearl Street Suite 901 Albany, NY 12207 (518) 396-3100
Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP 100 Westminster Street Suite 1500 Providence, RI 02903 (401) 274-2000
Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP (Main Office) 28 State Street Boston, MA 02109 (617) 345-9000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.