Enter legal issue and location
- Alan K. Aldous (Attorney)
- Daniel Krege Christensen (Privacy and Security Legal)
- Rose M. Deggendorf (Attorney)
- Robert Andrew Diehl (Senior Patent Attorney)
- Scott L. Gilfillan (Standards Counsel)
- David L. Guglielmi (Patent Attorney)
- Michael Frederick Labbee (Senior IP Counsel)
- David Patrick McAbee (Senior Patent Attorney - Interconnect Portfolio Manager)
- Philip A. Pedigo (Patent Portfolio Strategist)
- Alan P. Polaski (Wireless Group Counsel)
- Michael Arlyn Proksch (Senior Counsel)
- Perry McCoy Smith (Attorney)
- Su K. Suh (Attorney)
- Walter Russell Swindell (Attorney)
- Kerry D. Tweet (Patent Attorney)
- Guojun Zhou (Patent Attorney)
2111 Northeast 25th Avenue Hillsboro, OR 97124
Intel Corporation (Main Office) 2200 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054 - 1549 (408) 765-8080
Intel Corporation - McAfee, Inc. (Main Office) 2821 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054
Intel Corporation 1900 Prairie City Road Folsom, CA 95630
Intel Corporation 1906 Fox Drive Champaign, IL 61820 - 7345
Intel Corporation 5000 West Chandler Blvd. Chandler, AZ 85226
Intel Corporation 75 Reed Road Hudson, MA 01749
Intel Corporation 111 Theory Avenue, Suite 100 Irvine, CA 92617
Intel Corporation 4100 Monument Corner Drive, Suite 540 Fairfax, VA 22030
Intel Corporation 4500 South Dobson Road Chandler, AZ 85248
Intel Corporation 1300 South Mopac Expressway Austin, TX 78746
Intel Corporation 7650 Edinborough Way, Suite 400 Edina, MN 55435
Intel Corporation 22F, Shanghai Mart 2299 Yan'an Road (West) Shanghai 31, 201203 , China
Intel Semiconductor Ltd. 32/F Two Pacific Place 88 Queensway, Central Hong Kong , Hong Kong 852-2844-4555
Intel Corporation Pipers Way Swindon WIL, SN3 1RJ , United Kingdom
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.