Enter legal issue and location
Tulsa Workers' Compensation Law Lawyer
Ray Lahann is a Oklahoma born and educated Tulsa based attorney serving all of North Eastern Oklahoma. Born in Ponca City and educated at the University of Tulsa, Ray has made a name for himself primarily in the area of Workers' Compensation. Ray has represented both employees, employers, and the Oklahoma Multiple Injury Fund. Ray now serves Claimants and Plaintiffs in Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Disability and Employment law.
About Ray Lahann
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Personal Injury
- Combination of Injury Claims
- Social Security-Disability
- VA Law
- Multiple Injury Trust Fund (formerly known as Special Indemnity Fund and 2nd Injury Fund)
- AMERICAN AIRLINES INC. v. CRABB, 2009 OK 68, 2009 OK 68 221 P.3d 1289 (OK 2009)
- GRIFFITH v. UPS, INC., 232 P .3d 482 (OK CIV APP 2009)
- NORDAM GROUP, INC. v. BATEY, 213 P .3d 575 (OK CIV APP 2009)
- KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN OF McALESTER v. SNELL, 2014 OK 35, 345 P.3d 351 (OK 2014)
- STEVEN BACHLOR v. IC OF OKLAHOMA, CM2017-05790A, OK SC 114,534
- Oklahoma, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 2014
- Oklahoma Bar Association, 2007 - Present (Member)
- Tulsa County Bar Association, 2007 - Present (Member)
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 2007
- University of Tulsa, 2003
Honors: Graduate of the University's Honor Program
Accepts Credit Cards
4111 S Darlington Ave, Suite 140 Tulsa, OK 74135
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.