Benjamin K. Grant - Topsham, ME
4 Union ParkP.O. Box 5000Topsham, ME 04086- 5000
Topsham Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Work is central to all of our lives. After family, it's one of the most important ways we use our time. In Maine today, it's far too easy for a family to face hardship due to one person's injury. That's where I come in. The system is complicated and the Insurers and Employers are very sophisticated. When you need help after an injury at work, I'm ready to be your advocate in the fight to maintain what you deserve.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.