Enter legal issue and location
Houston Patents Lawyer
About Jared E. Cmaidalka
Current Employment Position(s)
- English (Primary)
- Infringement Opinions
- Patentability Opinions
- Texas, 2006
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2008
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association, 2007 - Present (Member)
- University of Houston, Texas Center for Superconductivity, Research Assistant, 1997 - 2007
- University of Houston College of Law, Houston, Texas, 2008
LL.M. Intellectual Property
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas, 2006
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas, 2001
Accepts Credit Cards
- Field-induced Resistive Switching in Metal-oxide Interfaces, S. Tsui, A. Baikalov, J. Cmaidalka, Y. Y. Sun, Y. Q. Wang, and Y. Y. Xue, C.W. Chu, L. Chen and A. J. Jacobson, Appl. Phys. Lett., 85, 317, 2004
- Water Content and Superconductivity in Na0.3CoO2 · yH2O, J. Cmaidalka, A. Baikalov, Y.Y. Xue, R.L. Meng, C.W. Chu, Physica C 403, 125, 2004
- The First Nicotinate Zwitterions Self-Assembled into 2D Herringbone Networks Via Hydrogen-bonding and Sandwiched with Polyiodide Species, Jack Y. Lu, Yaping Zhang and Jared E. Cmaidalka, CrystEngComm 4(39) 213, 2002
- Study of Binary and Pseudo-binary Intermetallic Compounds with AlB2 Structure, R. L. Meng, B. Lorenz, Y. S. Wang, J. Cmaidalka, Y. Y. Sun, Y. Y. Xue, J. K. Meen and C. W. Chu, Physica C 382, 113, 2002
- Tape Processing of HBCCO, BSCCO, and YBCO Thick Films on Metallic Substrates with High JC by the Spray/Compress Technique, R. L. Meng, D. Pham, Y. Q. Wang, J. Cmaidalka, J. Otto, B. R. Hickey, J. Hildebrand, Y. Y. Sun, Y. Y. Xue and C. W. Chu, Physica C 341, 2315, 2000
16850 Diana LaneSuite 102 Houston, TX 77058
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.