Enter legal issue and location
Anchorage RCO Services Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
911 W. Eighth Ave.Suite 200 Anchorage, AK 99501
- (907) 334-5858
RCO Legal 2121 Alton Parkway Suite 110 Irvine, CA 92606 (714) 277-4888
RCO Legal, P.S. 2970 Clairmont Rd. NE Suite 780 Atlanta, GA 30329 (770) 234-9181
RCO Hawaii, LLLC 900 Fort Street Mall Suite 800 Honolulu, HI 96813 (808) 532-0090
RCO Legal, P.S. 300 Main Street Suite 150 Boise, ID 83702 (208) 489-3035
RCO Legal, P.S. 2520 St. Rose Parkway Suite 106 Henderson, NV 89074 (702) 322-9085
RCO Legal, P.S. 511 SW 10th Ave. Suite 400 Portland, OR 97205 (503) 977-7840
RCO Legal, P.S. (Main Office) 13555 SouthEast 36th Street Suite 300 Bellevue, WA 98006 (425) 458-2121
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.