Enter legal issue and location
Fort Lauderdale ERISA Law Firm
OverviewOur disability insurance lawyers have been successful against numerous insurance companies and benefits administrators. Our extensive knowledge of the way insurance claims are reviewed help us when representing our clients. When claims are wrongfully denied it can be devasting to you and your family. Our law firm deals with the insurance company or benefits administrator to help you get the benefits you deserve. We provide our clients a free initial consultation.
About DI Law Group
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Denied Disability Claims
- Appeeals & Litigation in Disability Claims
- Professional Athletes & Disability Claims
Offers Free Initial Consultation
3201 West Commercial Boulevard Suite 227 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
DI Law Group 14255 U.S. Highway One Suite 235 Juno Beach, FL 33408 866-363-3628
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.