Enter legal issue and location
New Lenox Social Security Disability Law Firm
The New Lenox, Illinois, law firm of Marshall W. Conick, Attorney at Law, has provided Social Security legal services to the south, southwest and entire Chicagoland area for more than 15 years. Firm founder and Chicago disability attorney Marshall W. Conick has helped hundreds of individuals successfully obtain Social Security-related benefits and works with people at all stages in the claims process, including requests for reconsideration and administrative hearings.
About Marshall W. Conick, Attorney at Law
Previous Law Firm Name
- Marshall W. Conick
- Social Security Disability
- "Litigating the Insurance Claim: What Every Plaintiff?s Attorney Needs", DuPage County Bar Brief, September, 2004
- The Herald News Sunday Entitled "Fire Victims in a Fix." by Reporter S, Quoted in Article by Reporter, April, 16
- Marshall W. Conick (Sole Practitioner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
325 W. Maple St. New Lenox, IL 60451
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.