Enter legal issue and location
Caddo Mills Franchising Law Firm
Our firm's founder, attorney Klint Rybicki, began his legal education at Valparaiso University School of Law before receiving his Juris Doctorate degree in May of 2007 from Texas Wesleyan School of Law in Fort Worth, Texas (now Texas A&M University School of Law). During law school, Mr. Rybicki interned with the Dallas County District Attorney and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Klint Rybicki has spent his law career giving exceptional representation and counsel to his clients in matters such as real estate transactions, franchise law and entrepreneurship, business and commercial litigation, consumer law, employment law and bankruptcy. He founded the Rybicki Law Firm, PLLC, in Royse City, with the goal of providing comprehensive, personalized service to clients with legal concerns in north Texas.
Mr. Rybicki is a member of the Rockwall County Bar Association and the Hunt County Bar Association. He currently lives in Caddo Mills, Texas, with his wife and three children.
We are a full-service business law firm that supports entrepreneurs, executives and business leaders in a wide range of legal matters. Clients come to us because they are facing important legal issues that need to be solved as efficiently as possible in a manner that helps them protect their interests.
Our clients can rely on us again and again for the quick, smart answers they depend on to help them comprehensively address their concerns. We are committed to be there whenever they need us and for a full range of needs.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Rybicki Law Firm, PLLC
Previous Law Firm Name
- Klint Rybicki Law Office
- Klint Rybicki (Founder)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
2012 Gilmer Street Caddo Mills, TX 75442
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.