Enter legal issue and location
Springfield Patent Litigation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Jay M. Dade (Shareholder)
- Dwayne A. Fulk (Shareholder)
- Phillip R. Garrison (Shareholder)
- Jennifer R. Growcock (Shareholder)
- John C. Holstein (Shareholder)
- JoAnne Spears Jackson (Shareholder)
- James E. Meadows (Shareholder)
- Thomas J. O'Neal (Attorney)
- Michael D. Textor (Shareholder)
- John M. Tyner (Associate)
- Justin R. Watkins (Attorney)
Hammons Tower901 St. Louis StreetSuite 1200 Springfield, MO 65806
- (417) 869-9943
Polsinelli PC 221 Bolivar Street Suite 300 Jefferson City, MO 65101 (573) 636-8135
Polsinelli PC 6201 College Boulevard Suite 500 Overland Park, KS 66211 913-451-8788
Polsinelli PC One AmVestors Place 555 S. Kansas Avenue, Suite 101 Topeka, KS 66603 785-233-1446
Polsinelli PC 3101 Frederick Avenue St. Joseph, MO 64506 816-364-2117
Polsinelli PC 105 West Vandalia Street Suite 400 Edwardsville, IL 62025 618-692-2600
Polsinelli PC 1515 Wynkoop Street Suite 600 Denver, CO 80202 303-572-9300
Polsinelli PC 1401 Eye Street, Northwest Suite 800 Washington, DC 20005 202-783-3300
Polsinelli PC 222 Delaware Avenue Suite 1101 Wilmington, DE 19801 302-252-0920
Polsinelli PC 900 Third Avenue 21st Floor New York, NY 10022 212-684-0199
Polsinelli PC One East Washington Suite 1200 Phoenix, AZ 85004 602-650-2000
Polsinelli 1111 Brickell Ave Ste 2800 Miami, FL 33131 (305) 921-1800
Polsinelli PC 101 South Hanley Suite 1225 Clayton, MO 63105 (314) 889-8000
Polsinelli PC 555 Fayetteville Street Suite 720 Raleigh, NC 27601 (919) 832-1744
Polsinelli LLP 3000 El Camino Real Building 4 Suite 200 Palo Alto, CA 94306 (650) 461-7700
Polsinelli PC One International Place Suite 3900 Boston, MA 02110 (617) 406-0335
Polsinelli PC 1000 Second Avenue Suite 3500 Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 393-5400
Polsinelli PC 1000 Louisiana Street Suite 6400 Houston, TX 77002 (713) 374-1600
Polsinelli PC 401 Commerce Street Suite 900 Nashville, TN 37219 (615) 259-1510
Polsinelli PC Liberty Tower 605 Chestnut Street Suite 900 Chattanooga, TN 37450 - 0011 (423) 321-7979
Polsinelli LLP Three Embarcadero Center Suite 2400 San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 248-2100
Polsinelli LLP 2049 Century Park East Suite 2900 Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 556-1801
Polsinelli PC 2950 North Harwood Suite 2100 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 397-0030
Polsinelli PC 1201 West Peachtree Street NorthWest Suite 1100 Atlanta, GA 30309 - 3232 (404) 253-6000
Polsinelli PC 100 South Fourth Street Suite 1000 St. Louis, MO 63102 (314) 889-8000
Polsinelli PC 150 North Riverside Plaza Suite 3000 Chicago, IL 60606 (312) 819-1900
Polsinelli PC (Main Office) 900 West 48th Place Suite 900 Kansas City, MO 64112 (816) 753-1000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.