Enter legal issue and location
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NWSuite 800W Washington, DC 20037
- (202) 828-0860
Danaher Corporation - The Veeder-Root Company (Main Office) 125 Powder Forest Drive PO Box 2003 Simsbury, CT 06070 (860) 651-2700
Danaher Corporation - AB SCIEX (Main Office) 500 Old Connecticut Path Framingham, MA 01701
Danaher Corporation - Tektronix, Inc. (Main Office) 14150 SW Karl Braun Drive P.O. Box 500 Beaverton, OR 97077 (800) 833-9200
Danaher Corporation - Sybron Dental Specialties, Inc. (Main Office) 1717 West Collins Avenue Orange, CA 92867 (714) 516-7400
Danaher Corporation - Fluke Corporation (Main Office) 6920 Seaway Blvd. Everett, WA 98203 (425) 347-6100
Danaher Corporation - Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Main Office) Diagnostics Division Headquarters 250 South Kraemer Boulevard Brea, CA 92821 - 6232 (714) 993-5321
Danaher Corporation - Videojet Technologies (Main Office) 1500 Mittel Boulevard Wood Dale, IL 60191 (630) 860-7300
Danaher Corporation - Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Branch Office) Chaska Campus 1000 Lake Hazeltine Drive Chaska, MN 55318 (952) 448-4848
Danaher Corporation - Tektronix Communications (Main Office) 3033 W President George Bush Highway Plano, TX 75075 (469) 330-4000
Danaher Corporation - Trojan Technologies (Canada) (Main Office) 3020 Gore Road London, ON N5V 4T7 , Canada +1 (519) 457-3400
Danaher Corporation - Leica Microsystems GmbH (Germany) (Main Office) Ernst-Leitz-Strasse 17-37 Wetzlar 35578 , Germany +49 6441 29-0
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.