Attorney Mike Miller has been practicing law in Maryland since 1967. He and his team of skilled trial attorneys provide aggressive, cost-effective representation to their clients while maintaining high standards of ethical practice of the law. Our firm takes our reputation - and our commitment to service - very seriously. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.