Enter legal issue and location
Riverside Family Law Lawyer
OverviewI am attorney Stacy Albelais. I began working as a family law paralegal in 1998. I then went to law school and have been a practicing family law attorney since 2008. I have dedicated my practice to family law, providing exceptional service in a wide range of case levels from high-conflict, high-asset to amicable uncontested dissolutions and paternity matters.
About Stacy Albelais
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Adoptions & Guardianship Issues
- Property Distribution
- Restraining Orders
- Legal Separation
- Fathers' Rights
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Dependency
- Grandparents Rights
- Spousal Support
Accepts Credit Cards
4505 Allstate DriveSuite 202 Riverside, CA 92501- 1753
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.