Enter legal issue and location
Lenexa Criminal Law Firm
Our office is a general law practice. We provide exceptional legal services in three primary practice areas:
- Criminal, including DUI/DWI.
Hiring an attorney to assist you with your legal issues assures that you will have a skilled professional advocate looking out for your best interests.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Law Office of Tracey D. Johnson, LLC
Previous Law Firm Name
- Tracey D Johnson Law Office
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Law
- Civil Law
- Wills and Probate
- ABA Family Law Journal - Student Editor and Staff, August 15, 2006 - December 19, 2007
- Order of Barristers - Trial Advocacy Award, August 15, 2005 - December 14, 2007
Classes and Seminars
- Domestic Relations Law, Rockhurst University, August 24, 2009 - December 7, 2009
- Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility for Paralegals, Rockhurst University, August 24, 2009 - Present
- Legal Research and Writing, Rockhurst University, August 15, 2010 - December 15, 2010
Pro Bono Activities
- Kansas Legal Services - Pro Bono Attorney List, May 1, 2009 - Present
- Wyandotte County District Court Trustee - Legal Assist Day, August 7, 2009
- Johnson County District Court - Legal Assist Day, 2010
Accepts Credit Cards
12760 West 87th Street ParkwaySuite 108 Lenexa, KS 66215
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.