Enter legal issue and location
League City Bad Faith Insurance Law Firm
About Speights & Worrich
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Business & Commercial Law
- Class Actions -- Plaintiff
- Construction Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
2600 South Shore BoulevardSuite 300 League City, TX 77573
Speights & Worrich (Main Office) 14235 Blanco Road San Antonio, TX 78216 (210) 495-6789
Speights & Worrich 801 East Fern Avenue Suite 150 McAllen, TX 78501 (956) 467-1226
Speights & Worrich Trial Lawyers Dallas/Ft. Worth (By Appointment Only) 320 Decker Drive Suite 100 Irving, TX 75061 (972) 739-6061
Speights & Worrich 9018 Jefferson Highway Suite A Baton Rouge, LA 70809 (210) 495-6789
Speights & Worrich 1010 Common St. Suite 2900 New Orleans, LA 70112 (210) 495-6789
Speights & Worrich 1460 U.S. Highway 9 North Suite 207 Woodbridge, NJ 07095 (732) 734-4170
Speights & Worrich 2149 South Holly Street Suite 105 Denver, CO 80222 (303) 662-8082
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.