New Orleans Insurance Defense Law Firm
The attorneys at DeRouen Law Firm have built a track record of dynamic, effective representation that has earned our firm numerous honors including an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell, and inclusion in New Orleans Super Lawyers and New Orleans Maganize's Top Attorneys. Our firm possesses the skills, resources, work ethic and reputation to protect our client's bottom lines and market positions.
We focus on insurance defense, including all manner of insurance coverage disputes, bad faith litigation, SIU (insurance fraud) claims as well as transportation law, construction law and business disputes. Our legal team has porven its ability to manage complexity, expose evidence, build winning cases and go the distance for our clients.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.