Enter legal issue and location
Mount Laurel Family Law Firm
Our founding attorney, Patricia Ronayne, has been practicing family law in New Jersey for more than 25 years. It's her exp ...
Our founding attorney, Patricia Ronayne, has been practicing family law in New Jersey for more than 25 years. It's her exp ...At the law firm of Patricia Ronayne, Esquire, P.C., we provide comprehensive family law and mediation representation to clients throughout southern New Jersey from our office in Mount Laurel. Although we are known for our divorce and family law practice, our attorneys also represent clients in select auto accident claims, premises liability accidents and other injury claims.
Our founding attorney, Patricia Ronayne, has been practicing family law in New Jersey for more than 25 years. It's her experience and passion for helping clients that informs the client-focused approach we take at our firm. Because we understand the emotional toll a divorce can take on spouses and their children, we work hard to resolve all legal issues and disputes in the most beneficial manner for you. We offer multiple approaches, including divorce mediation, arbitration and courtroom litigation.
About Patricia Ronayne, Esquire, P.C.
- Family Law
Accepts Credit Cards
644 South Church Street Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm; Saturday-Sunday: Closed
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.