Enter legal issue and location
Lubbock General Litigation Lawyer
About Eliott V. Nixon
Current Employment Position(s)
- General Litigation
- Governmental Liability
- Civil Rights, Section 1983
- Insurance Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas (Member)
- American Bar Association
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, 2009
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, 2006
Honors: Dean's List
Honors: President's Scholarship Recipient
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi
- Phi Delta Theta
4411 98th StreetSuite 400 Lubbock, TX 79424
- (806) 762-3510
Other Sources of Feedback About Eliott V. Nixon
Included on the 2024 Texas list
- 2023 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2022 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Texas Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.