Enter legal issue and location
Wailuku Abuse Law Firm
Cain and Herren is a team of highly respected and experienced attorneys who are here to help you resolve your case. Whether it involves bankruptcy, a family law matter, a criminal law matter or a contract or trust, Cain and Herren has the skills to resolve your case.
Our attorneys know that people who are facing legal problems need quick and clear answers to their legal questions.
About Cain & Herren ALC
- All Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Assault and Battery
- Bankruptcy Law
- Child Support
- Criminal Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Drugs and Narcotics
- Drunk Driving (DUI)
- Family Law
- Sex Assault
- Traffic Violations
Accepts Credit Cards
2141 West Vineyard Street Wailuku, HI 96793- 1619
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.