Martinsburg Criminal Defense Lawyer
Stephanie E. Scales-Sherrin joined the firm in May of 2008. Ms. Scales-Sherrin graduated from the Charleston School of Law in Charleston, South Carolina, with a law degree in 2007. Ms. Scales-Sherrin also holds a Bachelor's of Arts in Psychology from West Virginia University. She is admitted to practice in West Virginia and handles cases in family law, criminal defense and personal injury.
Stephanie Scales-Sherrin was chosen as a featured alumni for Charleston School of Law
Jefferson County teen found not guilty of sexual assault
One convicted, one acquitted in murder trial
Man acquitted of sexual abuse charges
Martingsburg woman gets probation in child-abuse case
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.