Suffolk Criminal Law Firm
Whether you are thinking of getting a divorce or filing a personal injury claim, it is imperative that you seek the dedicated legal services of Kozak, Davis & Renninger, P.C.. For over 25 years, the attorneys in Portsmouth have been helping the local community as well as the nearby area of Suffolk in a vast array of legal matters including family law, criminal defense, personal injury, and general litigation. No matter the scale or scope of your case, the legal team can help. Attorneys Warren Kozak, Richard Davis, and Nicholas Renninger are committed to providing the top-notch representation that you need to successfully litigate your case. They work closely with clients like yourself to ensure that your objectives are met and strive hard to resolve your case in a timely and cost-effective manner. For more information or to secure the representation of our firm, contact Kozak, Davis & Renninger, P.C. and schedule an initial consultation. The firm has two offices located in Portsmouth and one office in Suffolk for your convenience.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.