Enter legal issue and location
Hanover Banking & Finance Law Firm
About Becker Law Group, P.C.
- Banking & Finance Law
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Construction Law
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Health & Health Care Law
- Labor Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Land Use & Zoning
Accepts Credit Cards
529 Carlisle Street Hanover, PA 17331- 2163
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Recommends this Law Firm
The Becker law group is very warm, caring and compassionate. This group of outstanding lawyers will go the extra mile in order to get you the results you need and deserve. Rob O’Brien is one of the greatest attorneys out there!!! His knowledge of the written law is just brilliant, Mr.O’brien always kept me informed, and most importantly he kept my trust in him, I knew he was fighting for me and my future, I could relaxing knowing he was in my corner. Mr O’Brien has a paralegal that’s simply a pleasure to work with. Ms Carlson always went the extra mile for me. Mr Becker would call and check up and just ask how I was doing and just have a chat. Those check up phone calls showed me that this law firm cared more about me and my future then they cared about money, I trust this law group with my life. If you need legal help, look no further, you have found the best of the best
Recommends this Law Firm
I highly recommend attorney Becker and his staff if you are going through a divorce or custody issue! Top notch professionalism, knowledge, and strategy. His staff is on point with all documents and processes and Attorney Becker is a no nonsense kind of guy that will fight for you. He helped me secure joint custody of my daughter with an ex wife that was beyond unreasonable and I couldn’t be more impressed with the results of his work.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.