Enter legal issue and location
260 Interstate N. Circle, SE Atlanta, GA 30339- 2110
- (770) 859-4403
Assurant, Inc. - Assurant Specialty Property (Branch Office) 11222 Quail Roost Drive Miami, FL 33157 - 6596 (305) 253-2244
Assurant, Inc. 500 Bielenberg Drive Woodbury, MN 55125 (651) 361-4000
Assurant, Inc. - Assurant Employee Benefits (Main Office) 2323 Grand Boulevard Kansas City, MO 64108 (816) 474-2345
Assurant, Inc. (Main Office) One Chase Manhattan Plaza New York, NY 10005 (212) 859-7000
Assurant, Inc. - Assurant Solutions Canada (Main Office) 5000 Yonge Street, Suite 2000 20th Floor Toronto, ON M2N 7E9 , Canada 416.733.3360
Assurant, Inc. - Assurant Health (Main Office) 501 W. Michigan Street P.O. Box 3050 Milwaukee, WI 53203 (800) 800-1212
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.