Enter legal issue and location
1041 East Butler Road 29607P.O. Box 5456 Greenville, SC 29607- 5456
- (864) 676-5096
Jacobs (Main Office) 155 North Lake Avenue Pasadena, CA 91101 (626) 578-3500
Jacobs 600 William Northern Boulevard Tullahoma, TN 37388 (931) 455-6400
Jacobs 1100 North Glebe Road, Suite 500 Arlington, VA 22201 (571) 218-1000
Jacobs Plesmanlaan 100 (2332 CB) P.O. Box 141 Leiden 2300 AC , Netherlands 31.71.582.7111
Jacobs 86, rue Regnault 75640 Cedex 13 Paris , France 18.104.22.168.50.00
Jacobs 1180 Eskdale Road Winnersh Wokingham RG41 5TU , England 44.118.946.7000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.