Enter legal issue and location
West Des Moines Social Security - Disability Law Firm
Since 1996, Timothy N. Tripp has provided service to those seeking Social Security disability in the Des Moines area, and throughout Iowa. Prior to that, Mr. Tripp had seven years of experience working for the Social Security Administration. Tripp, P.C. respresents disabled people at all administrative levels, and in Federal Court. Our goal is to restore hope one by one.
Office in West Des Moines: 4090 Westown Parkway, Suite E, West Des Moines, Iowa, 50266
Phone: (515) 267-0110
About Tripp, P.C.
- Social Security - Disability
- Timothy Tripp, Attorney
Offers Free Initial Consultation
4090 Westown ParkwaySuite E West Des Moines, IA 50266
- (515) 223-0206
Tripp, P.C. (Main Office) 810 Washington Street Pella, IA 50219 - 1525 (641) 628-9343
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.