Enter legal issue and location
Coral Gables Business & Commercial Law Firm
- Supreme Court of Florida Certified Circuit Court Mediator, 2010
- Construction Law Board Certification, 2009
About Law Offices of Ronald E. Kaufman, P.A.
- Business & Commercial Law
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy Award, 2005
Classes and Seminars
- Construction Lien Seminar, D.B.P.R., 2008
Pro Bono Activities
- Put Something Back Program
- Moss v. Aristizabal, 981 So.2d 1207 (Fla. 2nd DCA 2008)
- Schachter v. Krzynowek, 958 So.2d 1061 (Fla. 4th DCA 2006)
- S and T Builders v. Globe Properties, Inc., 944 So.2d 302 (Fla. 2006)
- Tri-County Plumbing Services, Inc. v. Brown, 921 So.2d 20 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2006)
- McCawley v. Universidad Carlos Albizu, Inc., 461 F.Supp.2d 1251 (S.D.Fla. 2006)
- S and T Builders v. Globe Properties, Inc., 909 So.2d 375 (Fla. 4th DCA 2005)
- Real Estate
- Corporate, Contracts, and Appeals
Offers Free Initial Consultation
3399 Ponce De Leon BoulevardSuite 202 Coral Gables, FL 33134
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.