Enter legal issue and location
Bridgeport Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Throughout her career, Kelly has represented the interests of people across the country who have been harmed by pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices...
Throughout her career, Kelly has represented the interests of people across the country who have been harmed by pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices...Kelly joined Koskoff in 2021 after more than a decade of practicing law with an overarching belief that each client deserves personalized, detailed attention to his or her case. She believes that fierce advocacy coupled with compassion is essential for successful resolution of her clients' cases.
Throughout her career, Kelly has represented the interests of people across the country who have been harmed by pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices. She also litigates medical malpractice, nursing home and other personal injury cases on behalf of individuals and their families.
Kelly believes that vindicating the rights of people is doubly rewarding because, in addition to obtaining financial compensation for her clients, Kelly's advocacy benefits everyone by encouraging and enforcing social responsibility. She believes that the best way to handle her cases is to work cooperatively with her clients. Her success strategy is to listen carefully to her clients, identify the personal challenges and legal issues involved, and work together to arrive at a solution.
Because of her experience in the product liability space, in 2016, U.S. District Judge Richard Seeborg appointed Kelly to serve on the Plaintiff's Steering Committee in the Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) and Cialis (Taldalafil) Products Liability Litigation (MDL 2691).
After practicing law in New York and New Jersey for several years, she returned to Connecticut where she grew up. She lives in Oxford with her husband and daughter. Kelly enjoys spending time with her family, running, and watching UConn basketball.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.