Enter legal issue and location
Wilmington Commercial and Corporate Litigation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
1007 North Orange StreetStreet 501 Wilmington, DE 19801
- (302) 574-3001
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP Ken Dala Business Center, 5th Floor Prospekt Dostyk, 38 Almaty 050010 , Kazakhstan +7 727 250 7575
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP Beijing Kerry Centre South Tower, Suite 823, 8th Fl. No. 1 Guang Hua Road, Chaoyang District Beijing 100020 , China +86 10 5876 3500
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 7 Rue Guimard B-1040 Brussels , Belgium +32 2 507 7500
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP OpernTurm 60306 Frankfurt am Main , Germany +49 69 71 40 07 77
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP Condor House 5-10 St. Paul's Churchyard London EC4M 8AL , United Kingdom +44 (0)20 3201 5000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP Legend Business Center Tsvetnoy Bulvar, 2 Moscow 127051 , Russia +7 495 212 2500
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 68, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore 75008 Paris , France +33 1 53 30 43 00
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 24th Floor, Roppongi Hills, Mori Tower 6-10-1, Roppongi Tokyo 106-6124 , Japan +81 3 4578 2500
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 600 Anton Boulevard Suite 1800 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 - 7653 (714) 830-0600
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 300 South Grand Ave. 22nd Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 - 3132 (213) 612-2500
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 2049 Century Park East Suite 700 Los Angeles, CA 90067 - 3109 (310) 907-1000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 1400 Page Mill Road Palo Alto, CA 94304 - 1124 (650) 843-4000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP One Market Spear Street Tower San Francisco, CA 94105 - 1596 (415) 442-1000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP One State Street Hartford, CT 06103 - 3178 (860) 240-2700
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 2020 K St. NW Washington, DC 20006 - 1806 (202) 373-6000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 1111 Pennsylvania Avenue North West Washington, DC 20004 - 2541 (202) 739-3000
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP 200 South Biscayne Boulevard. Street. 5300 Miami, FL 33131 - 2339 (305) 415-3000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 77 West Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60601 - 5094 (312) 324-1000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP One Federal St. Boston, MA 02110 - 1726 (617) 341-7700
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 502 Carnegie Center Princeton, NJ 08540 - 6241 (609) 919-6600
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 101 Park Avenue New York, NY 10178 - 0060 (212) 309-6000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 17 N. Second St., 14th Fl. Harrisburg, PA 17101 - 1601 (717) 237-5000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (Main Office) 1701 Market St. Philadelphia, PA 19103 - 2921 (215) 963-5000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP One Oxford Centre 32nd Floor Pittsburgh, PA 15219 - 6401 (412) 560-3300
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP 1717 Main Street Suite 3200 Dallas, TX 75201 - 7347 (214) 466-4000
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP 1000 Louisiana Street Suite 4000 Houston, TX 77002 - 5006 (713) 890-5000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.