Fort Collins Business & Commercial Law Firm
OverviewMy many years in the legal profession has provided me with a strong base of knowledge and wisdom that comes only through time. It has always been my objective to offer the finest quality legal expertise, as well as compassion to my clients during some of the most difficult times of their lives - protecting their businesses, families, assets and legacies.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.