Enter legal issue and location
Fort Collins Business & Commercial Law Firm
OverviewMy many years in the legal profession has provided me with a strong base of knowledge and wisdom that comes only through time. It has always been my objective to offer the finest quality legal expertise, as well as compassion to my clients during some of the most difficult times of their lives - protecting their businesses, families, assets and legacies.
About The Wilson Law Firm, P.C.
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Natural Resources Law
- Real Estate Law
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Copyrights / Trademarks
- Estate Planning / Probate
- Commercial Leasing
- Joint Ventures
- Construction Liens
- Closely Held Business
- Formation & Business Planning
- Limited Liability Companies
- Living Wills
- Litigation & Appeals
- Complex Litigation
- Mortgages & Foreclosures
- Residential Real Estate
- Minerals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Estate Administration
- Colorado Outstanding Young Lawyer, 1991
- Outstanding Young Men of America, 1989
- Rotary International, Group Study Exchange Fellowship, India, 1991
- Larimer County Bar Association, President, 2002 - 2003
Classes and Seminars
- City of Ft. Collins Landlord/Tenant Seminars
- Landlord/Tenant Law, N.A.L.S.
- Landlord Education Series, Speaker, City of Fort Collins, 2005 - 2010
Pro Bono Activities
- Larimer County Bar Association Pro-Bono Program, 1985 - 2010
- Better Business Bureau of the Mountain States
- Neenan Company
- Dohn Construction
- The Group, (Realtors), Fort Collins, Colorado
- Realtec Commercial Real Estate Services, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
- Home State Bank
- Zachary G. Wilson (Sole Practitioner)
- Alecia Roberts, Paralegal
Offers Free Initial Consultation
425 West Mulberry StreetSuite 208 Fort Collins, CO 80521- 2848
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.