Enter legal issue and location
- Rachel E. Thurlow (Attorney)
130 Turner StreetBuilding 3, 4th Floor Waltham, MA 02453
Wolters Kluwer nv (Main Office) Zuidpoolsingel 2 2408 ZE Alphen aan den Rijn , Netherlands +31 (0)172 641 400
Wolters Kluwer nv - CCH (Main Office) 2700 Lake Cook Road Riverwoods, IL 60015
Wolters Kluwer nv - Wolters Kluwer Health (Branch Office) 8425 Woodfield Crossing Boulevard Suite 490 Indianapolis, IN 46240 (317) 735-5300
Wolters Kluwer nv - Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, Inc. (Branch Office) 6815 Saukview Drive St. Cloud, MN 56303 (800) 397-2341
Wolters Kluwer nv - Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, Inc. (Branch Office) 2700 Lake Cook Road Riverwoods, IL 60015 (847) 267-7000
Wolters Kluwer nv - Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services (Main Office) 111 Eighth Avenue, 13th Floor New York, NY 10011 (212) 894-8940
Wolters Kluwer nv - Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, Inc. (Main Office) 100 South 5th Street Suite 700 Minneapolis, MN 55402 - 1466 (612) 656-7700
Wolters Kluwer nv - Wolters Kluwer Health (Main Office) Two Commerce Square 2001 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 521-8300
Wolters Kluwer nv - CCH - Wolters Kluwer Limited (Canada) (Branch Office) 300 - 90 Sheppard Avenue East Toronto, ON M2N 6X1 , Canada
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.