Enter legal issue and location
Cerritos Entertainment Law Firm
We love the law + winning
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Bailey Law Corporation
- Entertainment Law
- Copyright & Trademark
- Business & Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Consumer Debt Law
- Collections Defense
- Debt Settlement
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Administrative Hearings & Adjudication
- Administrative Investigations
- Business Successions
- Closely Held Businesses
- Collections & Repossessions
- Commercial Leasing
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Corporate Governance
- Debt Discharge
- Defamation & Privacy -- Defense
- Directors' & Officers' Liability
- Employment Contracts -- Employer
- Employment Discrimination -- Employer
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) -- Employer
- Formation & Business Planning
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Dispute Resolution
- International Intellectual Property
- Joint Ventures
- Limited Liability Companies
- Loan Workouts
- Non-profit & Tax-exempt Organizations
- Premises Liability -- Defense
- Regulatory Enforcement
- Reorganizations & Restructuring
- Sexual Harassment -- Employer
- Shareholders' Rights
- Slip and Fall -- Defense
- Trade Dress
- Trade Secrets
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Wage & Hour Laws -- Employer
- Wrongful Termination -- Employer
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
18000 Studebaker Road, Suite 700 Cerritos, CA 90703
Bailey Law Corporation 17011 Beach Blvd., Suite 900 Huntington Beach, CA 92648 (888) 737-8657
Bailey Law Corporation 3655 Torrance Blvd., 3rd Floor Torrance, CA 90503 (424) 218-0809
Bailey Law Corporation Knoll Center 1055 East Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor Pasadena, CA 91106 (626) 593-5251
Bailey Law Corporation (Main Office) 4000 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 600 Newport Beach, CA 92660 (949) 478-0036
Bailey Law Corporation 9595 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 900 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (310) 878-4776
Bailey Law Corporation 11755 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1250 Los Angeles, CA 90025 (213) 985-1912
Bailey Law Corporation 27201 Puerta Real, Suite 300 Mission Viejo, CA 92691 (949) 528-6336
Bailey Law Corporation 2900 Adams St., Suite C130 Riverside, CA 92504 (888) 737-8657
Bailey Law Corporation 8880 Rio San Diego Drive., 9th Floor San Diego, CA 92108 (619) 573-6767
Bailey Law Corporation World Trade Center One World Trade Center, Suite 800 Long Beach, CA 90831 (562) 239-2501
Bailey Law Corporation 1003 Bishop Street, Suite 2700 Honolulu, HI 96815 (808) 426-7883
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.