Enter legal issue and location
Corpus Christi Civil and Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Jeffrey is happily married to Ana Lehrman and together the couple have two sons, Diego and Julian.
About Jeffrey Joseph Lehrman
Current Employment Position(s)
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Castle River Architectural Control Comm. v. Luarca, No. 13-20-00400-CV, 2022 Tex. App. LEXIS 4103 (Tex. App.—Corpus Christi June 16, 2022)
- Lowman v. Linda Lowman Martini, No. 13-20-00359-CV, 2022 Tex. App. LEXIS 3533 (Tex. App.—Corpus Christi May 26, 2022)
- Lake Jackson Med. Spa, Ltd. v. Gaytan, 640 S.W.3d 830 (Tex. 2022)
- Heinzen v. Whitford, No. 14-18-00830-CV, 2020 Tex. App. LEXIS 6099 (Tex. App. Houston 14th Dist. Aug. 4, 2020)
- In re Guardianship of Bernsen, Nos. 13-17-00591-CV, 13-17-00593-CV, 2019 Tex. App. LEXIS 6854 (Tex. App.—Corpus Christi Aug. 8, 2019)
- Premium Assets, Inc. v. Garcia, 2015 Tex. App. LEXIS 8955 (Tex. App.—Corpus Christi 2015, pet. Denied)
- H.E.B. Grocery Co., LP v. Lopez, No. 04-13-00552-CV, 2014 Tex. App. LEXIS 4888 (Tex. App.—San Antonio May 7, 2014)
- Texas, 2010
- New York, 2010
- New Jersey, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2016
- Member of State Bar of Texas - District 11 Grievance Committee (2022-2025)
- Past President (2020-2021) of Corpus Christi Bar Association, 2015 - 2022 (Board of Directors)
- Past Treasurer (2014-2015) of Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association , 2010 - 2015 (Board of Directors)
- State Bar Of Texas, 2010 - Present (Member)
- State Bar of Texas, 2014 - Present (Member of Litigation Section )
- State Bar of Texas, 2015 - Present (Member of Construction Law Section)
- State Bar of Texas - Hispanic Issues Section , 2016 - Present
- American Bar Association, 2006 - Present (Member)
- New York Bar Association, 2010 - Present (Member)
- Texas Bar Foundation, 2016 - Present (Fellow)
- Texas Bar College, 2017 - Present (Member)
Classes and Seminars
- Trial Preparation From Start to Finish - Course Presenter , Institute for Paralegal Education , November 21, 2013 - Present
- Introduction to Medical Malpractice - Course Presenter , Del Mar College Continuing Education Department, August 18, 2016
- Texas Medical Malpractice in 2019 – Course Presenter, 2019 Corpus Christi Bar Association Advance Personal Injury Law Seminar, October 4, 2019
- 2019 Corpus Christi Bar Association Advance Personal Injury Law Seminar - Course Director, October 4, 2019
- 2020 Corpus Christi Bar Association Advance Personal Injury Law Seminar - Course Director, November 13, 2020
Pro Bono Activities
- Past President (2013-2014) of Six Points Kiwanis Club, Member 2012-2018
- Former Vice Chairman (2013-2014) of Corpus Christi Crimestoppers Organization, Board of Directors 2012-2018
- Corpus Christi Habitat for Humanity - Past President and current General Counsel (2020-2022), Board of Directors, 2017 - Present
- Legislative Aide for Rep. Vilma Luna, Texas House of Representatives, 2005 - 2006
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana, 2009
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas, 2006
Major: B.P.A., Public Administration & Mass Communication
Accepts Credit Cards
1001 3rd StreetSuite 1 Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Other Sources of Feedback About Jeffrey Joseph Lehrman
Included on the 2023 Texas list
- 2022 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Texas Super Lawyers list
- Texas Super Lawyer, Rising Star, 2017-2023
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch, 2021 – 2024
- Top Attorney, The Bend Magazine, 2020 - 2023
- Recipient - Corpus Christi 40 under 40 (2012)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.