Enter legal issue and location
Indianapolis Family Law Firm
Overview"For over a century, our locally owned and operated firm has provided exceptional representation for individuals and businesses throughout the community. Our attorneys have extensive experience in a variety of practice areas, which they leverage when identifying legal solutions for complex matters.
Whether you need a proven legal ally for a personal family law issue, an estate planning matter, a business law dispute or a bankruptcy filing, we are ready to assist you."
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Allen Wellman McNew Harvey, LLP
- Family Law 25%
- General Civil Litigation 15%
- Personal Injury 14%
- Commercial Litigation 10%
- Criminal Defense 9%
- Business Law 8%
- Probate and Trust Administration 8%
- Bankruptcy 7%
- Estate Planning 4%
By Appointment Only101 West Ohio Street Indianapolis, IN 46204
Accepts Credit Cards
Allen Wellman McNew Harvey, LLP (Main Office) Five Courthouse Plaza Greenfield, IN 46140 - 2326 317-468-2365
Lawyers at Allen Wellman McNew Harvey, LLP selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- Keyes, Jon A. On a Super Lawyers® List
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.